Fire causes damage to commercial premises in Los Angeles

A commercial space in the Fashion District in downtown Los Angeles suffered severe damage as a result of a fire in the early hours of Tuesday.

The incident was registered shortly before 4:50 am, at the location located at 808 west of Pico Boulevard, in downtown Los Angeles. A total of 117 firefighters extinguished the flames in 47 minutes.

The flames caused the explosion of several transformers, leaving the area without electrical service. A firefighter was injured and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.

 

For more news: Newshub.in

Alex Blair

Alex Blair was born and raised in the Santa Fe area   Alex has worked as a freelance journalist for nearly a decade and written for several large blogs including Joystiq and CNET.  As a journalist for Roswell Gazette, Alex covers state news and human interest stories.

Share this post

Post Comment